Welcome to the ODPC Chancel Choir!
- A musical family
- A praying family
- A fellowship oriented family
- A FAMILY OF BELIEVERS!
Each Sunday offers us the opportunity to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ through music. The style may vary, but the message remains the same – “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no man comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6
If you love to sing or to act, we invite you to be a part of this exciting ministry.
- Sunday Morning Worship at 11:00am
- Wednesday Night Rehearsal at 6:30pm
- Fall Choir Retreats – a time to grow closer to God and to each other
- Seasonal pageants with drama at Easter and Christmas
- Variety Shows, Hymn Sings & Concerts – can you say “fun”
For more information contact Karen Alexander, Director of Traditional Worship, at 843-249-2312.
“Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.” Psalm 95:1-2